Daffy's Stitchy Friends

Sunday, August 24, 2008

I Love Your Blog

A big thank you to Eva of Stitching The Night Away for this award. I've decided to nominate some blogs this time! This wasn't done last time I was nominated for awards as I was feeling shy.

The rules of the award are:
1. The winner can put the logo on her blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of those you’ve nominated.


My nominees in no particular order...

Be-Stitched Erynne has a soothing style and shares the neatest freebies.

Tea and Stitches CJ's blog is fun...she has such pretty stitching!

Does the noise in my head bother you? Rachael's blog is very thoughtful and reflective.

Chiloe's Corner When I need a pick-me-up I visit Chiloe; she always cracks me up laughing.

Lonestar Needleworks I've been avidly following the adventures in house remodeling.

Plush Nicki does the most incredible projects and tells the funniest stories.

Julie's Stitching Studio You've never met anyone more upbeat or as fun to be around.

8 comments:

Pumpkin said...

Congrats Sharon!!!!

Annie said...

Congratulations on your award. Love your new banner.. it's perfect for you.

Lindsay said...

LOL I've just come here to tell you to stop by my blog and pick up the same award!

Jan said...

OMG! I love the new banner!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats.

I love your new banner.

Stitcher said...

Congratulations on your award!!
Thank you so much Sharon for the award...you are so kind.
I love the new pic at the top of your blog....it fits so well with your blog moniker! Who's design is that?...it's adorable!

~Julie~ said...

I AM LOVINGGGGGGG that new banner up there!! What an adorable kitty!!! What chart is that? I simply mustttt know right NOW! lolll

And awww!!! Thank you so much for the award, Sharon! I went *thud* when I saw my name on that list. =') Thank you, you sweet lady, you!!!


~Julie~
(who is still reading on posts I've missed this past week!) :o)

mumzy said...

Congratulations on your award. Having begun blogging, I'm looking forward to your postings. The kitty banner is just the cutest.