A big thank you to Eva of Stitching The Night Away for this award. I've decided to nominate some blogs this time! This wasn't done last time I was nominated for awards as I was feeling shy.
The rules of the award are:
1. The winner can put the logo on her blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of those you’ve nominated.
My nominees in no particular order...
Be-Stitched Erynne has a soothing style and shares the neatest freebies.
Tea and Stitches CJ's blog is fun...she has such pretty stitching!
Does the noise in my head bother you? Rachael's blog is very thoughtful and reflective.
Chiloe's Corner When I need a pick-me-up I visit Chiloe; she always cracks me up laughing.
Lonestar Needleworks I've been avidly following the adventures in house remodeling.
Plush Nicki does the most incredible projects and tells the funniest stories.
Julie's Stitching Studio You've never met anyone more upbeat or as fun to be around.