Daffy's Stitchy Friends

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Farm, number three

Here is Jessie's third and final episode of Farm. This was my #1 favorite so I saved it for last.
There is just something really funny about lambs, puppies and kung fu!

Jessie gave me permission to post these but I had to promise to tell you that these were created by her when she was about 14-15 years old and that she is a much better artist these days. The scans are a little washed out color wise. These were drawn in inks and colored with pencils...no computer used at all. Oh yeah, I also had to promise to post some of her current art sometime so no one thinks she draws like a 9th grader!

The picture is clickable for easier reading. A reminder: this is copyrighted by my daughter; please, don't steal her work.

18 comments:

tkdquintmom said...

LOL I can so appreciate the kung fu lamb! LOL

Ranae said...

That is awesome. She is very talented.

Lori said...

hahaha... cute!

Suzanne said...

I sure hope you are sharing with your daughter how much we are enjoying the comics!

Suzanne

Cindy F. said...

these are great Jessie!!

mainely stitching said...

What a talented daughter you have! Can't wait to see her more recent creations, too!

Lillie said...

Thank you for sharing. Jessie is indeed very talented.

Christine said...

Brilliant! The little Kung Fu lamb is so funny

Anonymous said...

Just fab!!LOL

Annie said...

That is so cool. Hope to see the recent works soon.

Pumpkin said...

LOL! That is too funny :o)

Lindsay said...

LOL Love the Kung Lu lamb

Olga said...

It's so cute!

Julie said...

LOL gave me a giggle, thanks

Anonymous said...

I loved it! My son said, "Awesome! I wish I was that good."

Karen said...

Poor puppy! He'll want to change jobs now... :)

Jenn said...

Hahaha...I love it. What fabulous work and "only" 14 or 15. Wow. Fantastic job!

Anonymous said...

great cartoon, such talent, well done Jessie!