Daffy's Stitchy Friends

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Farm, number two

Here is the second installment of "Farm" created by Jessie B.
Jessie gave me permission to post these but I had to promise to tell you that these were created by her when she was about 14-15 years old and that she is a much better artist these days. The scans are a little washed out color wise. These were drawn in inks and colored with pencils...no computer used at all. Oh yeah, I also had to promise to post some of her current art sometime so no one thinks she draws like a 9th grader!

The picture is clickable for easier reading. A reminder: this is copyrighted by my daughter; please, don't steal her work.

9 comments:

Olga said...

Wow, Jessie is very talented! I am looking forward to seeing her current art. Thanks for sharing your daughter's works.

Suzanne said...

These are very good for a 14-15 yo! I hope we get to see more in this series as well as her more current things...

Suzanne

Sharon said...

Very cool looking!

Wendy said...

She is sooo talented!What a gift to have!!! I can barely draw a stick man!!!

Anonymous said...

That is great!! Well done Jessie!

Julie said...

WTG Jessie, brilliant

tkdquintmom said...

She did a great job with these! I thought it was pretty funny myself!
:-)

Lindsay said...

That's fantastic, Well Done Jessie

Cindy F. said...

Very talented and artistic daughter:)