OK! Enough, I cave! Sandra, Sadie, Sharon and Michelle all all tagged me for the 6 Random Facts About Me meme going around. I think Cathey tagged me with it a long while back too?
Link back to the person that tagged you.
Post the rules on your Blog.
Share 6 non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
Tag 6 people at the end of your post by linking to their Blog.
Let each person know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their Blog.
1. I can easily recite the alphabet backwards.
2. I used to work in a pet store. I have actually been shopping and heard little children squeal in glee, "Mom, look; it's the hamster (fish, rat, bird) lady!"
3. I detest blog music. If you have music on your blog, the first thing I do is hunt that sucker down and pause the dreadful noise. Besides, it scares me to pieces when it starts unexpectedly. Don't get me wrong, I love music...just not when I'm reading your blog.
4. I have to be really careful when I start cleaning house. Sometimes I can't stop.
5. My favorite beverage is (3 parts) iced water with (1 or 2 parts) fresh lemon juice. Tart and deliciously refreshing.
6. I never had a paying job until I was nearly 30 years old.