Daffy's Stitchy Friends

Friday, November 14, 2008

Tagged!

OK! Enough, I cave! Sandra, Sadie, Sharon and Michelle all all tagged me for the 6 Random Facts About Me meme going around. I think Cathey tagged me with it a long while back too?

Rules are...

Link back to the person that tagged you.
Post the rules on your Blog.
Share 6 non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
Tag 6 people at the end of your post by linking to their Blog.
Let each person know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their Blog.

1. I can easily recite the alphabet backwards.

2. I used to work in a pet store. I have actually been shopping and heard little children squeal in glee, "Mom, look; it's the hamster (fish, rat, bird) lady!"

3. I detest blog music. If you have music on your blog, the first thing I do is hunt that sucker down and pause the dreadful noise. Besides, it scares me to pieces when it starts unexpectedly. Don't get me wrong, I love music...just not when I'm reading your blog.

4. I have to be really careful when I start cleaning house. Sometimes I can't stop.

5. My favorite beverage is (3 parts) iced water with (1 or 2 parts) fresh lemon juice. Tart and deliciously refreshing.

6. I never had a paying job until I was nearly 30 years old.

My six tags are: Sharon, Jessie, Lori, Janice, Martha and Jan. Don't worry girls, you aren't that obligated to join in...fun only!

13 comments:

imnverted said...

I so agree with you on the blog musak (jutebox, whatever) I usually hit my mute button as fast as I can, find the offending blog, read what I want and close that sucker down. And try to remember to unmute :o)

Sue said...

When you get the urge to clean....you can always visit me, Sharon. ;)

Sue
Western Australia
http://quirky-quilter.blogspot.com/

Jennifer said...

I couldn't agree MORE about blog music. Even on high speed internet, it slows things down and I don't like unexpected music, especially since i'm usually already listening to my own music!

Julie said...

I'm not keen on blog music either!

Chiloe said...

Some cleaning is waiting for you here too as we're going to move soon !!! lol

Jeez, music on blogs does scare me too :-o I decide to comment on one blog and suddendly the music starts and I have to rush to the mute button.

LoriRay said...

I totally agree with you on #1, #3, and #4. We are a lot alike. LOL

Interesting stuff you had there. :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, I am SOOO with you on blog music!! It scares me, too!

Miokka said...

Ok, I did it!

Blog music always scares the bejeebees out of me!

Happy Saturday!
~~Martha~~

tkdquintmom said...

Ah geez....I was awful at playing tag....lolol..I'll get busy!

Clara said...

Hi, you've been tagged. Again. I'm sorry I didn't realize that you had been already. Look on my blog if you want to, but you don't have to tag any more people if you don't want to.

temari by the sea said...

I love no.3 , you are funny!

Cindy F. said...

ditto on the blog music! Makes me crazy and I mute it too!

Stitcher said...

Now that you mention it, blog music always startles me too! Only one time did I not turn it off and it was on gazette94's blog. She had Nine Million Bicycles in Beijing by Katie Melua playing and I instantly fell in love with that song. I actually bought the cd after that, lol. Talk about enabling.