Daffy's Stitchy Friends

Sunday, November 9, 2008

This one is for Terri...

Terri at Raised by Poodles occasionally posts little comics created by her son. They feature a little fox and are so cute! I told her how much I enjoyed them as they reminded me of Jessie doing the same when she was young(er).

Jessie gave me permission to post these but I had to promise to tell you that these were created by her when she was about 14-15 years old and that she is a much better artist these days. The scans are a little washed out color wise. These were drawn in inks and colored with pencils...no computer used at all. Oh yeah, I also had to promise to post some of her current art sometime so no one thinks she draws like a 9th grader!

So, for your comic reading pleasure, here is the first installment of "Farm" by Jessie B. The picture is clickable for easier reading. A reminder: this is copyrighted by my daughter; please, don't steal her work.

16 comments:

Melanie said...

Jessie is very talented! Thanks for sharing some of her work, and I hope to see more!

Cindy F. said...

HOW CUTE!!! Please tell Jessie she has a true talent and is very artistic! Great job Jessie!

Karen said...

Very clever! Will we see more???

Lori said...

That is an adorable cartoon... tell your daughter I am looking forward to seeing more of her work. :o)

Chiloe said...

Great work ;) By the way, does she study art now?

Olga said...

Jessie is really very talented. Her comics are so cute.

Anonymous said...

Oh wow what a great artist,they are just fab!!Can't wait to see more

Christine said...

That is so cute! I'd love to see what she is drawing now

Carol R said...

If she did this briliant cartoon at 14 what is she doing now? Show us more!

Julie said...

Wonderful - looking forward to seeing more of her work

Srinity said...

That's funny! She's really talented, not only at drawing but also at story telling.

Pumpkin said...

ROFL! That's is so cute :o)

Gee, if she was that good back then I'd love to see what she does now!

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Sharon! I've finally gotten the chance to look at this. I'm going to show it to my son tomorrow.

Thank you, thank you again!! :o)

Lillie said...

Wow! Jessie is really good.Thanks for sharing!!

Rachel S-H said...

Those look great!

Anonymous said...

how talented is Jessie!, it's a wonderful cartoon page, will keep a lookout for the next instalment
thanks for sharing