Daffy's Stitchy Friends

Friday, October 3, 2008

KISS exchange received

I received word my KISS exchange arrived in the UK for Val and completely forgot to post about it. It must be that Old Blind Dogs swoon I am still in! Anyway, I stitched up a floss tag using, using...OMG, I forget which magazine this design came from! I'll have to suss it out. I really enjoyed stitching for Val! Visit her site for pictures of the entire exchange package...and for awesome photos in general; Val is quite a good photographer.

Many thanks to all that visit here regularly and welcome new visitors! I cherish your comments and really look forward to reading them. I must admit I am behind in commenting! I have been reading your entries...I did get behind being away and ill this past week so I haven't been able to comment as often as I'd like.

20 comments:

tkdquintmom said...

oooo I'm liking that tag! I'd be scared to death to put the eyelet through the stitching but this shows me that I don't need to worry! Very, very pretty!

temari by the sea said...

miaou! great tag! love the matching ring colour!purr :)

Stitchabilities said...

That is such a lovely Floss tag.
I hope are feeling better((Hugs))

Yuko said...

This is very elegant and beautiful floss tag!

Anonymous said...

Thank you again Daffycat, my gifts are all being put to good use, I can assure you :) And thanks for the comments on my photos, I love taking pics, and its nice to know people enjoy looking at them.

Julie said...

Fantastic, love the colours in this one, i really must make a floss tag LOL

Shebafudge said...

It's a gorgeous tag. I love the colours you chose for the stitching. Congratulations on the pretty finish!

Angela said...

I love this floss tag, it's fabulous!

Carol R said...

Pretty floss tag!

mainely stitching said...

This came out so perfectly!

Christine said...

Thats a really pretty floss tag. I like the way the ring co-ordinates with the stitching.

Anonymous said...

What a lovely floss tag!! The recipient will be so happy!!

I agree with you - I also cherish comments on my blog. It's such a perk to be in touch with other cyberfriends. It keeps me plugging along, too!!

Becky K in OK said...

Well, my goodness, that is one beautiful floss tag. Love the colors!

Lori said...

Sweet little tags on the rings... I always see wonderful ideas on these blogs.
Great work. :o)

Annie said...

Super tag. Love the colors. And I agree.. Val takes some marvelous photos.

Pumpkin said...

Absolutely adorable Sharon! Love it :o)

Hope you're feeling better soon. It must be going around :oS

Olga said...

Absolutely beautiful floss tag!

Lillie said...

A beautiful piece.

Sandra said...

That's beautiful!!! I want to do one, but I'm not sure where to get the rings...

Dani - tkdchick said...

What a fantastic little floss tag, I really like the colours!