An end-of-summer giveaway! Stitched items and Stitching stash are neck and neck in my poll.
I stitched up this little scissor fob and magnetic needleminder using parts of Bent Creek's Gnomes in the Garden Row. Isn't it precious? ABCD on the front and WXYZ on the back with Mr. Gnomes' lady wife on the needleminder. Stitched over one thread ~ these guys are tiny. I stuffed the fob with crushed walnut shells for weight. Pretty red scissors are included.
Design ~ Gnomes in the Garden Row
Designer ~ Bent Creek
Fabric ~ 28 count Monaco
Fiber ~ DMC
To have a chance to win:
1. Leave a comment on this post. Everyone is welcome ~ I can mail anywhere.
2. You must be a follower! I only need another 26 followers to reach 800. Can you help?
3. Please leave your email address if it isn't available on your profile.
4. Those of you posting a link to my giveaway on your blog will receive an extra entry, indicate this in comments.
5. I will draw a winner sometime on Tuesday, August 23rd.
Good luck to all!
This giveaway is now closed.
The Winner will be announced as soon as possible!
Thank you for visiting my blog today!