Well, for the second time on this years mystery quilt I finished a clue before the next one was released. I shouldn't do that. Now I am at loose ends. Nothing to do until tomorrow.
Clue three was a challenge. I found I had cut 40 more rectangles than I needed because I wasn't checking my instructions. Boo. There is only a little peach/melon fabric left. I hope there isn't much more needed. These were fun to sew even if I can't follow instructions!
The box is filling up with clues! But there are loads of aqua/turquoise and chocolate fabrics left to use still. Most likely at least three clues left to go.
I would probably not be so antsy if I had a project to sew on between clues. I do. I just can't work on more than one at the same time. The Dresden Plate quilt still lies in blocks waiting to be finished, borders undecided. I have a Christmas tree skirt top I made two years ago, unfinished, backing undecided. I just bought an appliqué pattern and am collecting fabrics for it. Plus...there are the umpteen cross stitch designs I have going! Nope, these won't do! I hope tomorrow comes quickly. I might die of boredom...
Thank you for visiting my blog today!