It's the New Moon! Well, yesterday, March 24th, was the new moon but I was working yesterday so...
I got quite a bit done on Books of the Bible. Using one strand doesn't create a lot of orts though! My sewing orts are zero so no boring picture of that.
There are a lot of scary things happening in the world right now, with the covid-19 virus. Through my work, I'm exposed to hundreds of people every day. My health isn't the greatest either. What do you do? Bills must be paid and my job is considered essential so no risk of shutting down. I'm sure there are many wishing they could go to work even if it's risky.
Dash and I were supposed to go on vacation at the end of the week, to Washington DC! Whoops, really bad timing there! We both are already scheduled off work so we are having a staycation instead. We haven't been on a real vacation in years so we are disappointed, to say the least. I have my crafts...stitching, and quilting, and other hobbies but poor Dash does not! I fear his staycation time will be boring and he will probably not enjoy it as I will. I am hoping to start a new quilt and make great progress on BotB and hopefully help keep Dash entertained a little until I go back to work.
For my readers stuck at home and those furloughed from work, I hope you can make the best of it! For those on the "front lines" with me, please stay safe and well. I pray this ends soon for all of us.
Now it is YOUR turn...we want to see your ORTs! Leave a comment on this post with a link to your March TUSAL post so we can come to visit! If I hold a Totally Useless giveaway your comment will earn you an extra entry.
Wondering what a TUSAL is and why all these people are posting pictures of rubbish? Click here to learn more and join the fun!
Thank you for visiting my blog today!
Also a day too late I put up my TUSAL post. I'm home with my family, busily being Mum, teacher and everything else ;) Please stay safe.
Love your new start ,enjoy your time at home .
We have a holiday booked the end of this year but can't see it will happen .
I just pray everyone in the world stays safe and we can move forward again and my heart goes out to all.
Enjoy your week and stay safe.
Books of the Bible is looking good. I am sorry that your vacation has turned into a staycation, but I am glad you are being safe and taking care.
Pretty design you are stitching. SOrry about the vacation though but you will be able to get in some stitching time.
I got my TUSAL post up.
I am also furloughed at the moment. The Government will pay 80% of my wages and the company the other 20%. I did have two weeks holiday already booked for the school Easter holidays!
And here is the link!
Pretty new start.
Enjoy your staycation as best you both can.
Sorry, Sharon, I'm a tad late with my TUSAL post but here it is now: https://kittenstitching.blogspot.com/2020/03/january-2020-tusal-report.html
Love the design that you are stitching and I am praying for us all during this difficult time but especially our frontliners - stay safe and well and enjoy your staycation.
It looks good so far, I like the colours.
I'm sorry you aren't getting the vacation you wanted, I don't even think we'll be going anywhere in May like we planned.
Take care and yes for prayers for this to end soon!
Your staycation will be lovely! Just don’t do housework! To me, that is vacation enough!
Your WIP is so pretty...cannot wait til I see more progress on this. Missing your Updates of your Stitching.
Take care & Happy Stitching
Linda K, Buttercup
per inaugurare il mio blog " Le rose di cristallo "
ho deciso di organizzare un SAL DI BENVENUTO 🌸
Se vuoi dare un occhiata ne sarei felice 🥳
Ti lascio il link... così potrai decidere. https://lerosedicristallo1.blogspot.com/2020/08/sal-di-benvenuto.html
Post a Comment