Daffy's Stitchy Friends

Thursday, June 19, 2008

les moutons

Here is a photo of my recent progress, as promised. I've been stitching the counting sheep this week. Not a lot accomplished; not as much stitching time as I would like to have. This is a fun design to stitch! I must really be careful as I refer back to the chart...one white fluffy ball of sheep looks much like another! Tweeding the GAST makes a nice subtle variation in color and I'm quite pleased with it so far.
I must thank you all for your kind and thoughtful comments. I am blessed with many great friends!

14 comments:

imnverted said...

Love the sheep! so much character :D Cant wait for another update

BeckySC said...

That's wonderful :) I love it!!

Anonymous said...

So cute!

Lennu said...

Oh it's very cute, what a lovely design it is!

mainely stitching said...

What cute sheep!!

Julie said...

Awwww what a darling design, not seen that one before, made me smile.

Karen said...

oh cute design

Carol R said...

Cute little sheep - do you get sleepy when you stitch?

Lindsay said...

What a great design

Karen said...

Those sheep are really sweet, love the bow tie on the conductor.

Olga said...

The sheep are just so adorable!

Anonymous said...

Love those cute sheep!!

Pumpkin said...

This is SOOOOO adorable Sharon! Who is the designer????

Sandra said...

This is so beautiful! And of course the stitching is so neat! The color of the fabric is very original.
Congrats!