Daffy's Stitchy Friends

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Floss Mom RAK

I have received word the RAK to my flosskid Clare has arrived so I can finally show pictures! I made Clare a scissor fob using designs from Cross Country Stitching magazine. It really turned out sweet. If this didn't have Clare's name on it I would have kept it for myself...lol!

Itching to blog but had nothing to post about lately.

I have been stitching like a fiend on my Fair & Square exchange...can't show that, yet. It should be ready to mail out soon...then I will post some photos when Joan has received it!

8 comments:

Barbara said...

That is so cute!!

deibpia said...

It's lovely. You did a great job.
I'm sure clare loves it.

Annie said...

That is really sweet. I'm a big fan of that mag. It sometimes has some real gems.

Olenka's Stitches said...

The fob is so pretty, great finish!

Lelia said...

Lovely scissor fob!! It did turn out well : )

Julie said...

Adorable little fob, a lovely gift.

Thanks for visiting my blog. x

Lillie said...

Wow ! Lovely

Solstitches said...

This is just adorable! Can you please let me know which issue of the magazine it was in?
It's just perfect for a stitchy friend.

Margaret